Punt No. ? & Punt No. 7
Both of these punts were used at The Spit prior to the opening of The
A seperate vessel (the "Tramcar Punt") was used for ferrying trams
across The Spit at the same time. She was built in 1912 and could carry
one tram. Ultimately she was moved to the Hawkesbury River in 1940. Her
final fate remains unknown.